Sunday, March 29, 2009

Squeegee Luigi


Squeegee Luigi (aka John Root, my son-in-law) surprised me the other day with a phone call, offering to come and wash my windows, since that is what Squeegee Luigi does:) I was happy to comply because my windows were very much in need of a good scrub, or rather squeegee, in this case:) Johnny, er, I mean Luigi, hopped in his truck and showed up on my doorstep lickety-split, ready to work his magic. Before I could say "Squeegee Luigi washes windows," five times fast, he was done! My windows now glisten as the sun shines through! No more toddler fingerprints, doggie noseprints or stickers to be found:) A popsicle is all that Squeegee Luigi would accept as payment, since he's my son-in-law:) THANKS, Johnny!!!
If you "don't do windows," and would like Squeegee Luigi to pay a visit just give him a call:
SQUEEGEE LUIGI
John Root
805-474-9177
Free estimates

2 comments:

Lois Sparks said...

ooooohhhh! very nice! Squeaky clean! :) Good job, Johnny! I mean, Luigi! :)

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

And he looks as good as the windows!