Sunday, July 12, 2009

Paige's Wedding Shower

This is Paige, the guest of honor(on the left-ha ha!) with her "kitchen helper." Someone made "her" out of all sorts of household supplies, etc...very cute idea that I will have to steal sometime in the future:)
My sister, Camille, and her daughter, Brooke, put on a very nice wedding shower luncheon for our niece, Paige. They served three varieties of quiche, a spinach salad and a fruit salad:) It was all delicious! For dessert there was cheesecake-YUM! We all had a great time and Paige received many nice gifts:)
Laura's beautiful girls...Paige and Michelle(her sister) with Paige's "bouquet."
The two hostesses on the left and the rest of the Bouza bunch:)
Camille asked me to make some cookies as favors for the guests. I made them in white and "vintage blue," Paige's colors. I enjoyed making them and sharing them!
We are looking forward to Paige and Steven's wedding in August!

No comments: