Sunday, February 15, 2009

Never Too Late for Love and Child Labor

I wanted to post this yesterday, but procrastinator that I am...It's never too late to send love(mini cupcake style) to the grandchildren! We love you everyday of the year!
I had some fun making cookies, other than hearts, for Valentine's day!
The cupcake cookie was made with a cutter labeled "crown" that I had on hand:) I like the VW "love bug" the best:)
I put Zeke to work one day "helping" me with the dishes:) He loves the bubbles! He's sporting his "manly" surfing apron made by Jesse back in junior high:) Aren't his Crocs cute?

3 comments:

Lois Sanchez Sparks said...

mmmm... yummy! That tower cookie looks familiar to me... :) Thanks! :) I like the design of the ladybug... it's cute! :)

Zeke is sooo cute in the picture with the apron! I want to give him a big hug!

Lois Sanchez Sparks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara Miller said...

Those cookies are gorgeous! Have you ever frozen your cookies before, then frosted them later? I was thinking of trying that for my sister-in-law's bridal shower but didn't know how they'd hold up. Thanks for any info! :)