Thursday, November 20, 2008

TAGGED(by Summer)!

8 Things About Me

8 favorite t.v. shows( I have basic cable):
1. News(not so much lately)
2. Today show(sort of)
3. Jeopardy
4. Martha Stewart
????



8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Did errands
3. Made crafts at "Super Saturday."
4. Decorated cookies
5. Looked at blogs
6. IM'd with Jim(in Japan), and Lois:)
7. Emailed
8. Christmas shopped online

8 things to look forward to:
1. All my kids/grandkids here next month!!!
2. New grandchild in June!
3. Jim coming home and hearing his "Indiana Jones"
escapades:)
4. Pacific Grove anniversary weekend:)
5. Christmas Extravaganza at the melodrama:)
6. Nebraska in the spring:)
7. Baking Christmas cookies!
8. Hawaii with the family next summer!

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Cool Hand Luke
2. Olive Garden
3. Marie Callender
4. Brad's
5. Chef Rick's
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. Applebee's
8. Tommy's

8 things on my wish list:
1. Kids living nearby(closer at least)
2. Fireplace
3. Front border fixed up
4. Inside of house painted
5. New garage door
6. Cleaned out garage
7. Fix up backyard
8. More storage in kitchen

8 people to tag:
my(limited) blog connections have all been tagged, but if you want to...consider yourself tagged!



















2 comments:

Summer and family said...

Thanks for doing the tag!

Lois Sparks said...

hi mom! :) wow.. your anniversary is almost there again! :) I'd consider myself tagged, but then again I've already posted it, too.. hehehe! :) Thanks for the pumpkin pie recipe! :)