Monday, September 28, 2009

My Daughter's(Sarah's) Post forwarded, below-PLEASE VOTE!!! :)

September 28, 2009

We Need Your Votes!

Last October my sister, Summer, and I tried to get the kids picture taken at JC Penney. What a hilarious disaster it was! If you need a refresher of just how that photo session turned out please click HERE!

Fast forward to last week: Our local radio station set out looking for awkward/bad photos and as I listened to this contest unfold I knew that I had to enter. So, when I got home I dug out the photo, scanned it, and sent it off to Coast 101.3. Johnny and I then got quite a good laugh about it again because no matter how many times we've looked at this picture we always end up in hysterics :).

So, this evening I was checking the radio's website and lo and behold we are 1 of 5 finalists in the photo contest. The photo with the most votes will win and receive a $1000 photo package from Reflections Photography (this is the most exciting part!).

This is where all of you come in: We need you to vote!! If you're interested in helping just click HERE! We are photo #2.

You can vote once a day from now until Thursday, October 1 @ 8 pm. They'll announce the winner on Friday morning

Thanks Everyone! We'll keep you posted :).

I have no idea why these lines are showing up so just ignore them...they're driving me crazy!

1 comment:

The Cooking Photographer said...

Sue I so wish I could see that picture lol! I read the part where you won, but the link didn't work. Maybe it's not up anymore.

That made me laugh though lol. I can't stand those studios.

Laura