Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TAGGED!

I was tagged by my daughter, Sarah(A little different from the last one)

8 things I am passionate about....
1. The gospel of Jesus Christ
2. Being a wife, mom and grandma
3. Baking
4. Blogging (to keep in touch)
5. Riley the pup
6. The internet
7. Chocolate
8. Food:)

Words or phrases I use all the time(#1 & 2 according to Jim)
1. That's my pet peeve
2. That's so cute
3. That's so funny!
4. Oh my gosh!
5. I love you.
6. To tell you the truth...
7. Riley, come in!
8. Do you have a Hershey's kiss?

8 things I want to do before I die
1. Get in better shape(and then die:)).
2. Get a bigger house
3. Be debt free
4. Take great pics
5. Quit working at Albertsons.
6. See all my grandchildren grow up
7. Be a great-grandma
8. Sell my cookies

8 things I want or need
1. New (double) oven.
2. Bigger house
3. Kids nearby
4. Kisses from my grandbabies!
5. Beach(vacation) home:)
6. Yard landscaped
7. Interior of house painted
8. Bigger kitchen

8 places I would like to visit
1. Armenia
2. Philippines
3. Palmyra, New York
4. Spain
5. Mexico
6. Jerusalem
7. England
8. Disneyland with the grandkids:)

8 restaurants I love
1. Chef Rick's
2. Olive Garden
3. Cool Hand Luke's
4. Tommy's
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Brad's
7. Marie Callendar
8. Red Lobster

8 shows I like to watch: (basic cable)
1. News
2. Dog Whisperer
3. Today Show
4. Martha Stewart
5. Judge Judy
6.The Biggest Loser
7. American Idol
8. Oprah(not the celebrity segments)

I tag: Anyone that wants to do this! :)

3 comments:

Lois Sparks said...

I like watching Dog Whisperer, too! :)

Sue said...

Yes, he's pretty amazing isn't he?

Sarah and John Root said...

Dad's right about your first two sayings...good ones :)! I'll have to take you to Chef Rick's. I forgot about him and how yummy the food is there!