Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

These are my new favorite Halloween cookies! They were so fun to make!
I made these for our orthodontist and his office...I think the first time our family set foot in Dr. Adam's office was about 18 years ago! I finally had my last appointment on Monday. Sarah, Summer and Jesse all have BEAUTIFUL smiles because of his handiwork and expertise:) My teeth are better than they were:) They all loved the cookies!
I forgot to take a picture of the haunted house cookie...it'll have to wait till next year~ HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


5 comments:

Sarah and John Root said...

They are sooo cute!! You have to start selling them. I love the Frankenstein...very creative!

Sarah and John Root said...

P.S. You have a beautiful smile too :)

Summer and family said...

Sue you should sale those, I know I'd pay BIG money for them.
Brian

Summer and family said...

I love these cookies. I wanted to take them to one of our haloween parties to show off your talent....but I forgot : ( Next holiday.

Sue said...

Thank you! :)